Friday 8 July 2016

Welcome!!


Helloo I'm Becca!! Welcome to my blog!
  
Here I intend to share all my tips, tricks and hints on all things beauty. I've been wanting to set up my own beauty blog for soo long as I enjoy reading other bloggers posts so much and really wanted to make my own contribution to this community.
I've received huge inspiration from various beauty bloggers and Guru's to pursue my love of makeup and beauty as I've seen the success they've made for themselves and how influential they are in the beauty world. Anyway, here I am haha!

I've always had a huge passion for all things beauty, I love sharing and receiving opinions on different products especially before I buy.  

I want to start this blog based on the makeup products I know and love, I only intend to share my tried and tested favorites from drugstore to high end. I plan to keep my blog purely beauty based so that can involve anything from fitness to fashion from style to hair care so that's what you can expect to see from me:)).

Anyway, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Thank you for stopping by Beauty Grove, I hope to see you back soon!

Becca xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!